~54th Regiment~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ryanskate for moderaotr

Go down

ryanskate for moderaotr Empty ryanskate for moderaotr

Post  ryanskate Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:09 pm

hey i'm ryanskate.
im a super good and respectful player of a server.
i try my best at everything even if i dont no the answer i give it ym best shot or contact a fellow staff member.
i vote everyday or atleast whenever i can so this server can have a bigger stronger community.
im always active and i never go a day without playing unless it offline or shut down, and thats why i think i will makea great mod i will bring many new people to the server so we can have more fun in many ways.
ass i said i play all the time and i respect all staff and players ass i want them to respect me.
i help people when they need help not in a cheating way just some infomation to start out.
i show people the good things to do not bad things so they do not get removed from the server because as i said i like when many people play a server, and that's my job. help, achieve, and bring many more poeple to the server.

thank you for your time, and i hope i get the job sincerely ryanskate, ingame name (ryanskate)

ryanskate

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum